For information on the Summer School Social Programme please click the links below:
As part of the Social Programme students will enjoy an array of scheduled on-campus events including:
– welcome ice-breaker activities
– summer fete
– colour run
– award ceremony
During the Summer School Programme, all students will benefit from two half-day visits to local towns and two full day trips.
In the past students have enjoyed day trips to historic and cultural cities such as Liverpool and Oxford and to attractions such as the theme park Alton Towers and Chester Zoo.
Optional events are also organised which students can sign-up to which may include:
– cinema trips
– outdoor and sports activities
– bowling trips
– ice-skating and many more….
Optional events will incur an additional cost.
2024 day trips and events are subject to confirmation
Students aged 11-12, are supervised for all excursions by members of staff.
Students aged 13-16, are unsupervised for all excursions (unless notified otherwise on relevant supervision form or via parental portal), but must check in at a meeting point at designated times throughout the trip and must remain in a minimum student group size of 4.
The Summer School Director will make the final decision regarding supervision.
All students will:
– be supervised on the coach journey to the venue
– have contact details of the trip leader and accompanying staff
– have a map of the place being visited
– be shown where the meeting point is where a member of staff will be located throughout the duration of the trip
– be provided with the relevant emergency contact details
Parents will be required to complete their consents for both supervision and medical care via the parental portal – details of access to this will be issued during the enrolment process.
For information on Leisure Time click on the link below: