Philosophy and Law
This course features practicing barrister, solicitors, academics and advisors. A high-level course for those interested in a career in politics, law or anything in between. Lecturers come from the UK’s top universities for law and offer a range of challenging and stimulating talks, research tasks and essay activities.
Possible themes and lectures may include:
– Theories of justice
– Understanding the real differences between barristers and solicitors
– Employment law
– An insight into appeals and miscarriages of justice
– Counter terrorism
– Colonialism and violence
– Criminal law and homicide
– A two-week online course run by university lectures and academic tutorial staff.
– In an online format to enable students to learn from all corners of the globe and spend their holidays at home.
– A seamless online course delivery with a mixture of pre-recorded and live content, tailored to fit in with a range of time zones including Europe and Asia.
– A personal academic tutor to guide you through the course and support you in your learning journey.
– Gain invaluable and first-hand knowledge of the many different and diverse specialisms of engineering.
– An opportunity to try out all of these related, commercial subjects to understand which is the best degree path.
– Training on personal statement and individualised feedback from university lecturers on how to optimise and maximise their chances of getting into their top university.
– A practice university interview and feedback.