Throughout each course, students benefit from a half day trip every Wednesday afternoon, and a full day trip every weekend (typically Saturday). The location is chosen based on its journey time from Concord, its interest to students and its safety.
Places previously visited include:
|Alton Towers *||Bath||Birmingham *|
|Liverpool *||Manchester **||Nottingham|
|Oxford **||Shrewsbury *||Telford|
|* Planned for 2021||** Planned optional (£) for 2021|
Previous optional excursion at an additional cost:
|Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio +£65||Theatre Trip +£35||Other City Trips +£10-£30|
All students will:
- Be supervised on the coach journey to the venue
- Have contact details of the trip leader and accompanying staff
- Have a map of the place being visited
- Be shown where the meeting point is where a member of staff will be located throughout the duration of the trip
- Have a card with contact details to show a retail/shop assistant, police etc if they need help
Supervision During Excursions and Trips
Our Junior students, aged 10 – 12, are supervised for all excursions by a teacher with a group ratio of 1 teacher:6 students.
Our Senior students, aged 13 – 17, are unsupervised for all excursions (unless notified otherwise on relevant supervision form or via parental portal) but must check in at a meeting point at designated times throughout the trip and must remain in a minimum student group size of 4.
The Course Director will make the final decision regarding supervision.
Parents will be required to complete their consents for both supervision and medical care via the parental portal – details of access to this will be issued during the enrolment process.