An inspirational summer programme, featuring world-class lecturers in the many diverse specialisms of engineering including mechanical, aeronautical, electrical, civil, chemical and many more. Lecturers come from the top UK engineering universities and are advanced specialists in their subject.
Possible themes and lectures may include:
– Develop your understanding of aerostructures
– Computer simulation of coding
– Material science and how to identify polymers in everyday materials
– Surface and interdisciplinary engineering
– Chemical engineering
– Design and mechanical engineering
– A two-week online course run by university lecturers and academic tutorial staff.
– In an online format to enable students to learn from all corners of the globe and spend their holidays at home.
– A seamless online course delivery with a mixture of pre-recorded and live content, tailored to fit in with a range of time ones including Europe and Asia.
– A personal academic tutor to guide you through the course and support you in your learning journey.
– Gain invaluable and first-hand knowledge of the many different and diverse specialisms of engineering.
– An opportunity to try out all of these related, commercial subjects to understand which is the best degree path.
– Training on personal statement and individualised feedback from university lecturers on how to optimise it to maximise their chances of getting into their top university.
– A practice university interview and feedback.