Science: emerging technologies
An immersive course for students who have a keen interest in technology and developing their knowledge and skills in computing, equipping them with essential skills for the future.
Students will be introduced to the fundamentals of software development and will apply coding and programming skills through hands-on project work; whilst they explore the exciting and innovative fields within computing.
– Introduction to principles of computer science
– Programming techniques and skills
– Experimenting and applying skills through assigned project
– Computer programming languages
– Artificial Intelligence and robotics
Practical hands-on classes, individual and group project work, includes an accompanying educational trip to an interactive Science Museum, which may include a visit to the Thinktank Science Museum in Birmingham or the History of Science Museum in Oxford.
This course will enable students to:
– build knowledge in basic principles of software development
– learn about coding and programming languages
– develop skills in problem solving using computers
Click on the link below for more courses: