Our accommodation for Junior and Senior students is on campus in boarding residences and all accommodation is a short walking distance to classrooms and leisure facilities.
Our University Preparation students are accommodated in residences off campus in the village of Acton Burnell and within easy walking distance of the College.
|Residence||Age||Gender||Ensuite bathroom or Shared|
|Garden View||14+||Girls||En Suite|
|Old Walls||16+||Boys||En Suite|
The gender and age details given above are for illustrative purposes only and may change depending on the age and gender range of the students enrolled.
Our accommodation is arranged by gender and age and each residence is managed by at least one Boarding Parent living in the residence who will check regularly on the student’s welfare. Bell and Taylors have supervision from 5 pm.
Our residences are strictly all boys or all girls and are arranged so that our older students have a private en suite bathroom; the younger students will share a bathroom with 3 to 4 other students.
- Electronic/key code entry to the residence
- Electronic/key entry to bedrooms
- Set weekday bedtime for students:
- Juniors – 21.30
- Seniors – 22.00
- University Preparation – 22.00
- Student kitchen – these are locked unless being used for a supervised activity
All bedrooms are single occupancy, we have no shared rooms. Each room will have:
- Single bed with bed linen
- Study desk
- Wash basin
- Security safe
- Electronic card key or *key entry (* there is a £50 charge for each lost key as new door locks need to be fitted in this instance)
- Bedrooms, shared areas, bathrooms and showers are cleaned every weekday
- Bed linen is provided and changed once per week
- Towels are not provided and students must bring their own