and Cultural Studies
This is an exciting course that will bring to life historical places, events and times. Students will explore a range of topics, that will help them form their understanding of British heritage to its modern day.
Students will go on to develop and present a group project focusing on important historical events, developments or people that have shaped British culture.
Possible themes include:
– British Governance: Politics and core values
– Historical Britain: UK heritage landmarks, important events and figures
– Multicultural Britain: music, literature, art, food, religion and pop culture
Interactive classes, group work, project work, includes an accompanying educational visit to a famous UK heritage site, or an interactive or living museum, which may include Ironbridge Gorge, Blists Hill Victorian Town or a visit to the cultural city of Liverpool.
This course will enable students to:
– learn about a variety of topics relating to a new culture
– improve their English language skills
– improve their research and presentation skills
Click on the link below for more courses: